Cheesy post alert.
Maybe it's my pregnancy and thinking about motherhood. Maybe it's spending warm summer days with my family members and taking little pictures in my heart to look back on when time has marched them away from me.
Maybe it's knowing my brother's cancer has returned after six SHORT months of reprieve and the stark reality of what that could mean. Or, maybe it's the text I got last night telling me that my sister's sister-in-law (pause while you figure out that relationship) lost both of her parents yesterday afternoon in a tragic motorcycle accident.
Whatever the cause, I can't help but be so grateful for my TINY little problems. My handprinted glass, my dirty dishes, my full laundry baskets, my unmade beds, my colored on walls, the fights over the remote, the toys that keep puncturing my feet etc....
Because it means that I am surrounded by the people I love. We might be messy and we might get frustrated, but we are all here, and we are all healthy.
And none of those other little things are really problems at all.

2 comments:
It definitely puts things in perspective when you take a look around doesn't it? You have some pretty cute "problems" if I do say so myself. ;)
Amen!
Post a Comment