At last we come to the end of our cast introductions.
Youngest child (1yr)/Poor Only Boy/Cheesy Grinner - played by Joel.
The poor boy doesn't have a lot of lines of dialogue yet - unless "uh oh" can mean more than "don't look over here Mama!". Joel is just basically along for the ride. I found a picture that sums up Joel's entire life so far - yes, I DO realize he's only 15 months old.
Poor Joely has spent countless hours in a stroller as we've gone on excursions around the valley. He's been an unwilling bench warmer for pony rides, 4-wheeler rides, bike rides... you get the picture. We're hoping to remedy that in this next year.
Poor Joely has spent countless hours in a stroller as we've gone on excursions around the valley. He's been an unwilling bench warmer for pony rides, 4-wheeler rides, bike rides... you get the picture. We're hoping to remedy that in this next year.
Joel is a hug camera ham. (If he smelt any better, I'd eat him) Every time the camera comes out he does his famous "cheesy grin". I give you one of MANY examples:
Perhaps Joely's biggest skill is looking innocent, while harboring a totally sinister mind. In the past months he's managed to have both my cell phone and the TV begin speaking Spanish. He has deleted all my phone contacts and even set up a password on my cell phone that I couldn't crack. He just learned to walk, but he's a programming genius!! (Evil Genius that is!)He also has mad skills as a walking crumb factory - which the dog loves and Mama doesn't. But, I digress.
Overall, Joel is just what we needed in this estrogen heavy household. He is always quick with a smile and loves to pat you on the back when he gives hugs. He also has an amazing skill for growing long curly locks... now if he'd just hold still while Mama tries to trim them.

1 comment:
Such a happy camper! We love Joel and all of his wonderful grins :)
Post a Comment