September 6, 2009

FOOLED YOU!

For those of you who actually thought Steve wrote that last post...well... you've been had ;)

I wrote that beautiful ode to myself. I don't want to call anyone's powers of observation into question here, but I'm frankly surprised that anyone fell for it. I mean seriously, it literally oozed.

In addition, Steve would probably have had a hard time being nice after the way I threw him under the bus in the previous post. He he he!!

And what have we learned here? It pays to have the password.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OK so I didn't think you wrote it, but I did think he was pretty nice to you after you posted the pictures and said what you said. I also wondered why I had never realized that Steve was that gushy. Now we know!

Camille said...

Two words: It figures.

Sara said...

I just thought he was being sarcastic... ;P

Emily said...

so you're already messing with the minds of your adoring fans?! Dare you do that so soon?? :) Just teasing - I thought it was a little fishy myself, but let's face it - either of you two could have come up with that.