Oh.... what do you do in the summer time
when your Mom's a lazy bum?
Do you sit in a steam as you lazily dream
Do you sit in a steam as you lazily dream
on the bed when it's still light at night?
Is that what you do? So do I!
Oh... what do you do in the summertime
when your Mom just wants to sleep?
Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool,
or swing in a tree up high?
Is that what you do? Neither do I!
Oh.... what do you do in the summertime,
when your Mom is super mean?
Do you miss the parades, beg for lemonades,
or count all the times you cry?
Is that what you do? So do I!
(Poor picked on victims of their mother's heat aversion,
who are convinced that despite all appearances,
this summer has been a bust!)
PS - None of these pictures are my children

2 comments:
Aspen, I laughed out loud at this one!! Thanks for the fun time!
Lol... that's awesome.
Post a Comment