Well, we were lucky to have a Halloween miracle performed on our behalf. Yep, the family finally recovered from the flu enough by Monday morning to actually enjoy our holiday. This is good because if I'd have gone to all the costume efforts only to have them gather dust in the dress-up bin I probably would have been forced to throw a major conniption fit. But, as it was, I've been calmed by dressing up and eating candy.
Here is the gratuitous picture section:
 |
| Fairy Princess, Rock Star & Thomas |
 |
| Sadly - the only family pic we've taken for the past 18 months. |
 |
| The Hadley Spooks |
 |
| The Ridges Monsters |
Of course dressing up wasn't without its perils. Hairstyles to be discussed, positioning of sparkles, appropriate height of "rockstar hair", discussion on make-up application techniques and whether or not my muu-muu was going to actually fit over my baby bump.
Somehow we came through it unscathed.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment