I am currently suffering from an extreme case of blogger's guilt. You know it's bad when I logged on here just to let you know that I know that I haven't blogged for a while. And I'm sorry. I've been a bit busy...see previous post.
When I get my feet back under me, and all my thoughts aren't smudged by formula, hormones, diaper cream and nostalgic moments, I'll get back to it.
For now, just know that I'm alive, my baby is super great, and yes, the oddball happenings continue.
So, eventually you'll have some stories to giggle over.
For now please content yourself with oohing and aahing over this little guy. Love him!
Yawn,
Aspen
9 years ago

3 comments:
Seriously, he is so dang cute!
gosh, he is one cute cute baby. Adorable.
What a great picture of Jasec! I miss that little guy and it has just been over a week since I saw him!! Love you both :)
Post a Comment