One of the hazards of raising young children is being constantly told that "someday you'll miss it" when you complain about something annoying your kids do.
In the spirit of this I present to you a list of things I HOPE I miss someday.
* Sharing my food/drink/spoon/straw/chap stick
* Finding only empty gum wrappers in my purse
* Empty toilet paper rolls
* Toothpaste smeared all over the sink
* 422 cups of water in the fridge
* Stepping on Legos and Polly Pocket pieces
* Fake fart and burp noises
* Melted ice cream cones in my car cup holders
* "Art work" on borrowed books
* Sticky spots
* Boogers on my shirts
* Combing snarly hair
* Being told I'm not smart 'cause I didn't go to preschool
* Crying, whining, tantrums, peed pants
* Begging people to sleep
* Mystery wet spots
Now.... I'm off to find some Clorox wipes and my sunglasses that suddenly went missing. I have a feeling that when I find them, they're gonna be nasty!
9 years ago

1 comment:
You nailed it my friend. Glad that my house is like your house.
Post a Comment