As a self proclaimed expert at failing to blog I thought I'd offer up some tasty morsels to those of you who are interested at becoming a failure in this arena.
(1) Set up a blog.
(2) Dedicate yourself to blogging for a few years.
(3) Draw in an audience with your tales of adventure!
(4) Sell your house and put your computer into storage.
(5) Move in with your parents who are afraid of what "these youngsters" might do to their computer.
(6) Go back to life as a teenager where your parents monitored your "electronic" time and accused you of breaking everything they owned.
(7) Become terrified of even breathing near your parents' computer, which leads to....
(8) Stop blogging.
There you have it.
I am now working on my next article "How to Return to Blogging" with a sub article titled "Life After Living with Your Parents: Getting over your fears of using the computer".
Stay tuned!!!
9 years ago

1 comment:
I know how you feel!!
Post a Comment