December 16, 2010

The REAL Housewives of Pretendville

Starring:

Ms. Els

and

Cadie Lu

Ms. Els is married to Fire.

Cadie Lu is married to Conga.

They are all very happy together.

But, one day...

Cadie Lu: Mom, did you know that me and Ben (also, coincidentally, her uncle's name) have been planning a spring vacation?
Me: Ben? Like, Uncle Ben?
CL: Well, yes, his name is like Uncle Ben's name, but he is my husband.
M: What happened to Conga?
CL: Conga and Ms. Els got mixed up together.
M: Mixed up?
CL: Yes, that means that Conga likes Ms. Els and now they are together.
M: So, Conga left you for Ms. Els? (Trying very hard not to laugh.)
CL: Yes. So I had to get a new husband and his name is Ben. Did you know we are planning a spring vacation?

And so the world keeps turning as Cadie Lu recovers from the loss of her beloved Conga.

Stay tuned for the strained reunion of Cadie Lu and Ms. Els when the home-wrecker arrives back on set after 1st grade lets out.....

And next week: How Fire takes the news.

3 comments:

Dawnie said...

That is SO awesome! I didn't know you were raising future soap opera stars.

Camille said...

I can't WAIT to see how this plays out, I'm on the edge of my seat!

Sampson Family said...

This is hilarious! Can I ask, "Conga"?