I couldn't resist sharing this, it just made me laugh. I thought you'd all enjoy a little insight into the delightful man that is stuck sharing this life journey with me.
Recently at work he was asked to provide a short bio which someone would use to introdue him in a meeting he'd be presenting in. (Did you follow that?)
Here is what he submitted. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think we need to make sure to include the following IMPORTANT items in the bio:
1) My older brother was the Oompa-Loompa in charge of the chocolate river at the Wonka Factory from 1982 to 1998. (He’d still be in charge now if Lindt wouldn’t have stolen the family secret for raspberry dark chocolate!!!)
2) An evil wizard/lord once tried to kill me after seeing a prophecy about me in a glass orb but the killing curse he used backfired because of love.
3) It is rumored that Bill Murray’s performance in Ghost Busters 1 was loosely based on a character I once played in an elementary school production of “Cats”.
4) I am trying to obtain Chuck Norris’ highly coveted gift of beard through meditation and Rogane (with Manoxadil).
Let me know if you think I'm bragging too much. I don’t want to come off as a cocky jerk or something. J


3 comments:
I'm not sure they can use that as a credible biography. He doesn't even have an older brother, sheesh.
And we all thought you had all the crazy humor in the family!!!
Wow he hit it right on the nail. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Post a Comment